Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "I hate Bank of America"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "I hate Bank of America"


    thisguyjhatesbankofamerica




    Avi Oslick is obviously a fan of the movie Network: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore," Avi Oslick told NBC 10 in Philadelphia. Rather than going to his window and yelling, Avi has placed a huge banner on the side of his house telling the world how he feels about Bank of America.

    After Bank of America made one too many errors on his account, costing him "thousands of dollars" Avi had finally had enough.

    "I said, 'Listen, you know, if you guys don't work with me on this issue, you know, I'm just going to tell everyone how much I hate the bank,'" Oslick said.

    So he did. He says Bank of America called the police, who showed up at his door and asked him to take the sign down. He said no. According to Avi's website, the cop said, "Sounds good to me." You can visit his site at http://www.ihateboa.com.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I hate Bank of America"

    This guy is awesome.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I hate Bank of America"

    I have to agree with him.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I hate Bank of America"

    i should put me up one just like that against Eastman Credit Union, they've screwwed me up royally several times, and if i hadn't been watching out they would have got away with it....

    deposited over $1000 in cash at the window one time, usually i just trash the ticket and never look at it...well i happened to look and the lady had withdrew the exact dollar amount i put in instead of depositting it...nobody inside thought it was a big deal, $1000 must've not been a big deal to them...I think the girl was watching me, and if I jst left, she was gonna keep my money....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I hate Bank of America"

    One of the hardest, most demanding companies I have ever worked for. And all the stuff they want or demand, is flat out ridiculous and has not merit. The ones I speak of are all national banks. I love our local B of A.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •